An Australian nurse has authored a book called (The most regret it regrets when we grow up).

An Australian nurse has authored a book called (The most regret it regrets when we grow up).





Many elderly people were asked before their death about the most prominent things that they regretted (or not doing them) if they returned to the age of youth. It is noticeable that there are five desires that most of the elderly participated in, namely:

 

First: I wished I had the courage to live for myself and do not live the life that others expect or want from me. 

Most of them expressed their remorse for the satisfaction of others (as their heads at work) or to appear in a appearance that satisfies society or those who live around them.


Second: I wished I had allocated a longer time for my family and friends instead of wasting the whole life in the tired work routine.


Third: I wished I had the courage to express my feelings frankly and clearly. Many kept their feelings for reasons such as avoiding the clash of others, or sacrificing for people who are not worthy of people.


Fourth: I wished that I stayed in contact with my old friends or renewed my friendship with them. Old friends differ from the rest of the friends, as we feel happy with them and we will return with them the beautiful childhood memories. Unfortunately, we move away from them in the work stage and build the family until we lose them permanently or hear their death suddenly. 

 

Finally: I wished that I had realized early the true meaning of happiness, most of us realized only late that happiness was a mental state that was not related to money.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post