BeachBox: The World's First Surf Shower & Storage Box In One

BeachBox: The World's First Surf Shower & Storage Box In One
ADS

BeachBox: The World's First Surf Shower & Storage Box In One
Designed for surfers, water enthusiasts, campers and beachgoing families

Click on Product Link : http://u-4eden.fnd.to/beachbox


BeachBox is the ultimate wingman for surfers, water enthusiasts, campers, beachgoing families and many more. Designed to keep you and your gear clean and organized.

Packed with features including a 2 gallon, custom designed, removable and insulated shower tank and a non-slip changing lid. 

The manually-pumped shower tank is easy to use, easy to refill and offers a nice full and pressurized flow to wash off sand, salt and dirt. The insulated cover allows it to be filled with hot water, offering a perfect warm rinse after a cold ocean session.

We are a brand built by surfers and water lovers, for surfers and water lovers.

As a working professional who needed to get cleaned up and into the office quickly after early morning surf sessions, I was searching for a solution to keep my gear tidy, while keeping myself tidy, too. 

I found beach showers to be either non-existent, broken, too crowded, or nowhere near where I parked my car. At times they'd also be shut down due to water restrictions. 

Even after rinsing my feet off at a beach shower, I'd still have to trek to my car which only got my feet dirty and sandy again. Then I'd still have to pull my wetsuit off in the roadside dirt and mud. 

Free Shipping Foe USA Orders ! (EXC. HAWAII & ALASKA ... soory!)







BeachBox: The World's First Surf Shower & Storage Box In One BeachBox: The World's First Surf Shower & Storage Box In One Reviewed by travelandlook on 3/31/2019 Rating: 5

1 comment

  1. Vigora 100mg Composition

    Sildenafil citrate

    Vigora 100mg Company Name

    German Remedies

    Vigora 100mg How To Work

    Vigora 100mg tablet acts by Cenforce Italia the smooth muscles in the corpus cavernosum, which results in an increased inflow of blood. Thus, it enhances the erectile function. It also relaxes the muscles of lungs and decreases the blood pressure.

    ReplyDelete

Post AD

home ads Free Traffic Tools!